Friday, April 24, 2015

Sisters and Friends - 11.13

I have a friend here that jokes that our family has two "flavors" of children. We have the Chris flavor- Olivia and Asher and the Nicole flavor- Celeste and Nora. It just so happens that our children of the same "flavors" look a lot alike,  and share a lot of the same interests. So generally,  you will find our flavors together. But, every now and then, to my delight,  I will find Olivia and Nora, playing Littlest Pet Shops, or Celeste and Asher engrossed in a good book. The pictures below were taken by my Mother-in-law while she was here and are precious to me.



 I think this picture says so much about Olivia's personality- rocking the beanie 
and the converse. That girl. Like me in so many ways. Love these two to the core. 


No comments:

Post a Comment